How do I tell my sister who is 21 years old to lose weight in a very convincing way because she is getting really fat and when I try to tell her she replies with stop bodyshaming me?

 

In my perception, it is a mistake to tell someone that he is suffering from something unless he complains to you about that, because he may be welcoming and comfortable with the image in which he is, so you should not question it. But if your sister complains to you about her obesity or that she is obese and this makes her anxious, do not tell her about the misfortune of obesity and its bad effect on the body and increase her anxiety and suspicion. But you also should not encourage her to accept it! Therefore, it is right in my opinion that you say it about obesity, do not worry, because I know simple, comfortable and stimulating exercises for the body, and when you do it, you will feel happy from your practice. It is very stimulating for the body. When you practice it according to the advice of the good person, it makes you beautiful, attractive, more active, strong and your fitness will be very high. Even if you do not find a benefit while you are determined to get rid of obesity, know a wonderful product that will save you from obesity after consulting the doctor of course, so you can try this product, for example.

Discover My Secret Method at MY best Method to Lose weight  





Post a Comment

0 Comments