Are BioFit weight loss reviews worth your money or not?

 good evening, everybody

I offer my great apologies because I can only answer one to two questions a week, while the question that comes to me in the e-mail is very much, but I will divert to answer an answer that benefits all the questioners and those who have or sent questions to my e-mail. Please accept my apologies for this outward 'n my will. 



Now we return to today's topic to answer this question that really raised me and which reached my e-mail, which is: - “Are BioFit Weight Loss Assessments worth your money or not?” Can you answer this question? My answer to this question is divided into two parts, which he has A time and a lover of stories reads the answer completely, as it is useful to it and whoever does not have time to read directly the second part of the answer;

The first section consists of two stories; the First story from the past entitled (A Great King is Not Equal to a Drink of Water)

                                       

                                        ((A great king is not worth drinking water !!))

Dear, brother! The blessings are not understood by anyone except the successful ones, because many people do not pay any attention to these blessings !!

A man does not know much of the blessing unless it is lost, so he was - as it is attributed to Imam Ali, may God be pleased with him - when he came out of the bathroom, he would say what was mentioned in the hadiths on the authority of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him: And he says, "What a blessing if people value it." It was narrated on the authority of some outstanding preachers, and he is the son of al-Sammak. He entered Harun al-Rashid with a bowl of water in his hand - that is, a cup or a cup of water - so he said to Harun al-Rashid: - (He said: O Commander of the Faithful! Giving you this soup something of your own? So Harun Al-Rashid said, Give him half of mine? !!

And his properties referred to are those that were said about him at that time: The sun does not set on him, for he used to look at the cloud in the sky, and tell it to address: ((Go down the rain where you want it will come. For me your abscess)) Whatever your diameter descends, it will descend on land where the banner of Islam flaps The great.

Yes, this spacious king that you bargained for, O Ibn Al-Sammak will be with a cup of water, at that time Ibn Al-Sammak said: O Commander of the Faithful! Did you think that if you had drunk it and kept it in you, you would have given the other half of the king to the one who takes it out of you !! Harun al-Rashid said: - (I will give him all my property !! I give him all that I have.)

Because it is worth nothing at the time, and this drink equals life. I give it all I've got.

He said: O Commander of the Faithful! Look at the king who, with God's grace, is not equal to urine or drink. ?

Section Two:

The second story happened to me with two people talking, where the first person asked: What do you do with your finger ?? He said: I was young and approached a machine to raise water from the well and saw that he touched something from it, and I was not aware of the engine running that cut-off part of it? Ask the other, what did you do? He said I fainted then woke up and they put it in oil for me, and after I recovered? The other said, "What have you done to her?" The other said, "Nothing." He asked, amazed, and in front of me you foolish? Did he say why?

He said I look at my thumbs (my finger) that injured me and contaminated me, and I continued to treat her so that a small part of it would not be cut off for a period of time in which I visited three Arab and two European countries to seek treatment and lost more than a million in it to recover.

The truth of the matter, and this second part of the answer I say:

The man who exhausted himself to treat his finger, I had a wonderful and very great man because everything benefits the human being, benefits the human body, and even if it is one percent without side effects, whether it is medication or other, he deserves all the diligence and all the effort and all the effort and all the money because the person, the body and the human body The finest being on earth and the successor of God on earth, and whoever praises God to him has his angels, and curses those who reject this matter (the Devil), and whoever repels him from Paradise as well. Because he did not bow down to the best being on earth. But the problem that we all suffer from is that there are many medicines that have negative side effects on the human body, the burden of which is very large on most body glands such as the kidneys, stomach, and others, for example, some sedatives when you use them; You suffer from ulcers in the intestine and infections during the twelve months, some of which lead to addiction and ........ etc. Blood pressure treatment (Cipril - 5) with a diuretic (Lasix - 40) This works on weakening you sexually. As a result, we must deal with extreme caution with medicines, because in this way, they have material (financial) and physical losses that harm you and seriously harm you. On this basis, when taking medicines, we must take them very carefully, according to the instructions of the doctor or pharmacist who is within their competence, and we do not take medicines randomly or according to our desires. This is what is important.

In the end, we wished all success and success, and I hoped that I had succeeded in answering an important question like this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments