supplements do you use for weight loss?

 

Good evening and welcome to everyone

At first, I apologize very much for my delay in answering some of the questions that arrived in my email, and unfortunately, they are so many that I may not be able to answer them all; But today I'm going to talk about the answer to the question of nutritional supplements that can be used for weight loss, and in fact I am not a doctor to tell you that there are 5 vitamins and minerals to boost your metabolism and promote weight loss:

B vitamins. Vitamin D. Iron. magnesium. Green tea extract. Supplements that don't work. The best thing is to talk to your doctor. In this regard . But I will tell you something easier than this and 100% natural tomato juice, apple cider vinegar, ginger and lemon juice, these ingredients are abundant and easy to use. However, these are not dietary supplements for weight loss unless there is an integrated weight loss program that you stick to. If integrated software is available, these items will be very very helpful. Also, I do not forget that the program is complete, such as light fitness, even as well as I do not mind consulting your doctor about taking some medications or prescription drugs that most people have tried and found sincerely beneficial.  





Post a Comment

0 Comments